Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Great Is His Faithfulness; His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.


Great Is His Faithfulness;
His Mercies
Begin Afresh Each Morning.
Scripture
Lamentations 3
21 Yet I still dare to hope
    when I remember this:
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
    therefore, I will hope in him!”
25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
    to those who search for him.
26 So it is good to wait quietly
    for salvation from the Lord.
Observation
I love Lamentations 3:22-23! It is a reminder to me that no matter how bad that I might mess up and disappoint my Heavenly Father today, tomorrow is a brand new day.
How about this in the MESSAGE version,
Gods loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left.”
God is a start over God - His mercies begin afresh each morning! He is not giving up on you! He is not giving up on me either!
--Today you and I have the opportunity to have a fresh start with God.
--Today we can choose to put Him first.
--Today we can enjoy His tender mercies and His faithful unfailing love.
Psalm 40:11
Lord, don’t hold back your tender mercies from me. Let your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me.
Lamentations 3:22
The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.
Application
I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). He's all I've got left.
How about you?
Psalm 33:22
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.
Psalm 57:10
For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. (Psalm 143:8)
I am praying for you today. If you are reading this blog I am praying for you. I am asking God to give you victory over any strongholds in your life. Lord, help them to trust You. Give them a fresh new start today!
Daily Bible Reading: Lamentations 3,4,5; Revelation 15



No comments: