Friday, October 25, 2019

O Lord, I Give My Life To You.


O Lord,
I
Give My Life To You.
Scripture
Psalm 25
1 O Lord, I give my life to you.
2 I trust in you, my God! ...
Observation

King David understood what it took to be successful in life. Have you learned the secret?
Most people haven't learned it and life for them is nothing like it ought to be. If you and I want to experience life the way our Creator might for us to experience it then you and I need to daily surrender our lives to Him.
Are you having a rough time right now? Do you feel empty inside and does life lack meaning and purpose?
King David has a solution for you and it is found in Psalm 25:1 “O Lord, I give my life to you.”
Surrender! Let God be number One in your life today and things will start to make sense!
Every day we wake up we have a choice to make … we either live out the day with God being number one in our life or we take that number one spot for our self or we let some other person or we let some 'thing' take the number one spot.
Application
Lord, I give my life to you today. I trust in you. Take charge of my life today! I want You to be in control.
How about you? Who is in charge of your life?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for letting me know that when I put You first in my life then You will take care of everything that I need. Wow! Remind me of that promise every time I start to doubt that You have promised to take care of me.
Help any person that may read this blog today realize that all the need to do to live a victorious life is put You first in his or her life. It is a daily decision. Bless them, Lord, as they put You first.
Matthew 6:33
33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need
Daily Bible Reading: Job 16; Acts 21,22,23: I added: Psalm 25, Psalm 95; Proverbs 25



No comments: