Friday, October 04, 2019

Praise The Lord!


Praise
The
Lord!
Let's crank it up!
Scripture
Psalm 150
1 Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!

2 Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!

3 Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!

4 Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
    praise him with strings and flutes!

5 Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.

6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!
Praise the Lord!

Observation
It's Friday, but Sunday is coming! Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven! Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Let's crank it up! I don't know about you but I think the worship described in Psalm 150 seems pretty loud ... with the loud clashing, clanging cymbals and the blast of the ram's horn!
It is Friday, but I am already looking forward to being with God's people this Sunday at our church, at Christ Fellowship!
Why don't you make plans now to attend church this Sunday – if you don't have a church family to call your own, we certainly have a place for you at Christ Fellowship!
It's Friday, but Sunday is coming!
Application
I am looking forward to seeing my friends and worshiping with them this Sunday at Christ Fellowship.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that on some Sundays the music seems too loud for me, but even though that bothers me I am sure that You can handle it. I realize that worship on Sunday is not for me it is for you. What bothers You more than loud music is my hard heart. So help me to worship You no matter what. Give me a heart that loves to worship You.
Daily Bible Reading: Esther 1,2; Psalms 150; Luke 17



No comments: