Saturday, October 26, 2019

Do You Think You Can Persuade Me To Become A Christian So Quickly?


Do You Think
You Can Persuade Me
To Become A Christian So Quickly?
Scripture
Acts 26
28 Agrippa interrupted him. “Do you think you can persuade me to become a Christian so quickly?”
29 Paul replied, “Whether quickly or not, I pray to God that both you and everyone here in this audience might become the same as I am, except for these chains.”
Observation
When I am with someone who is not a Christian my heart's desire is that they will become the same as I am.
I know that if they surrender their lives to Christ they will get to experience all that I get to experience and they will get to live for eternity with me in Heaven.
I don't know about you, but it breaks my heart as I watch unbelievers live out their life filled with drama, drama, and more drama when they could be living an abundant life when they could be living out a life filled with God's peace, a peace that passes all understanding.
Are you tired of all the drama? Surrender your life to Jesus Christ today!
Psalm 4:8
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
Psalm 29:11
The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.
Romans 8:6
So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.
Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
Application
I will always be ready to tell someone about Jesus!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I want my children and my grandchildren to have a personal relationship with You. I don't want them to live life without meaning and without purpose. I don't want their lives to be filled with drama, drama, and more drama. I want them to experience Your peace. I want them to experience all that You created them for. And I want that for everyone.
Daily Bible Reading: Job 17; Acts 24,25,26



No comments: