Tuesday, October 27, 2020

As Iron Sharpens Iron, So A Friend Sharpens A Friend.

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

As Iron

Sharpens Iron,

So A Friend Sharpens A Friend.

Scripture

Proverbs 27

17 As iron sharpens iron,
    so a friend sharpens a friend.

Observation

Kathy and I are on our way to see some of our very best friends. These are friends whom we have known for almost 50 years … So many good memories of so many things that we have experienced and shared together. And we have walked through many difficult times together!

And I know that when the next crisis comes they will be there to pray for us and cry with us. These are the very best friends that only God can bring into your life.

We are looking forward to laughing and hearing about their kids, grandkids, and great grandkids, and at our age I am sure there will be some talk about all of our newest aches and pains.

I hope you have made these kinds of friends too! If you haven't then I hope you start working on that today!

God is so good!

Application

I will really enjoy these days with our friends.

How about you? Do you have some best friends?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving Kathy and I so many wonderful friends. Help us to be the kind of friends that they can count on. Help me to remember to pray for them.

I pray for some of our friends who are going through difficult times right now. Help them with their relationships. Help other friends with their health. Help others stay away from addictions and give them strength to walk in sobriety and victory.

Daily Bible Reading: Job 18; Psalms 114; Acts 27,28; I added: Psalm 27, Psalm 37; Proverbs 27

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



 

No comments: