Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Righteous Person Faces Many Troubles, But The LORD Comes To The Rescue Each Time.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

The Righteous Person

Faces Many Troubles,

But The LORD Comes To The Rescue Each Time.

Scripture

Psalm 34

6 In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened;
    he saved me from all my troubles.

7 For the angel of the Lord is a guard;
    he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.
    Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

9 Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
    for those who fear him will have all they need.

17 The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help.
    He rescues them from all their troubles.

18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
    he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

19 The righteous person faces many troubles,
    but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.

Observation

I heard Queen Amidala read a portion of Psalm 34 on the Jayar show on “The Joy FM” radio station yesterday afternoon as I drove to the hospital. Oh, and if you don't happen to listen to “The Joy FM” Queen Amidala is one of Jayar's daughters that reads a portion of Scripture each day and records it in Jayar's closet and Jayar then plays it on the radio! I love to hear her read God's Word!

I only shared a few verses of the Psalm with you this morning, but just look at all of God's promises contained in those few verses!

Application

I am so privileged to personally know Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I am blessed. I have everything that I need!

How about you? I hope you are too!

Psalm 23:1

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Your Word. It is so full of promises from You to me and to everyone who calls Jesus Lord! I am one of Your children. I have everything that I need.

I pray for anyone who may read this blog today. Help them to trust You with every detail of his or her life. Show them that they can!

Daily Bible Reading: Nehemiah 11,12; Psalms 1; Acts 3; I added: Psalm 4, Psalm 34; Proverbs 4

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: