Sunday, October 25, 2020

God Understands All Hearts, And He Sees You. He Who Guards Your Soul Knows You knew.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

God Understands All Hearts,

And He Sees You.

He Who Guards Your Soul Knows You knew.

Scripture

Proverbs 24

12 Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.”
    For God understands all hearts, and he sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
    He will repay all people as their actions deserve.

Observation

Excuses! Excuses! Excuses! Let's not make excuses. When we mess up let's just admit it. Let's quickly ask for forgiveness and let's man up to what we have done wrong instead of trying to make excuses.

Marriage partners listen up … don't blame your partner for your bad behavior. I see couples play the blame game all the time.

Adam and Eve started the blame game way back in the Garden of Eden but you and I don't have to keep repeating what they did.

God knows our hearts. We may think that we are fooling some people, but God knows when we are making excuses and He knows when we are blaming others for our own bad behavior.

Application

Because I know that God understands my heart and He sees me I will do my best to accept the blame when I mess up and do something wrong.

How about you? Are you trying to blame someone else for something right now? Man up!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are all knowing. There is no way to hide anything from You. Help me not to try to put the blame on someone else for something that I have done wrong or for something that I have done poorly. Help me to always confess my sins to You and help me get things right with the people close to me as quickly as I possibly can. Help me to be totally transparent with You and transparent and honest with those around me. Help me to be a man of integrity that people can count on.

Daily Bible Reading: Job 16; Acts 21,22,23; I added: Psalm 24, Psalm 54; Proverbs 24

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: