Monday, October 26, 2020

Do You Think You Can Persuade Me To Become A Christian So Quickly?

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

Do You Think

You Can Persuade Me

To Become A Christian So Quickly?

Scripture

Acts 26

28 Agrippa interrupted him. “Do you think you can persuade me to become a Christian so quickly?”

29 Paul replied, “Whether quickly or not, I pray to God that both you and everyone here in this audience might become the same as I am, except for these chains.”

Observation

The Apostle Paul was having the opportunity to witness to King Agrippa and to everyone else that was listening. The Gospel Message is for everybody, rich/poor, black/white, it doesn't matter. Jesus Christ died for all of us.

What you and I must do ... is believe!

King Agrippa was confronted with the Good News about Jesus. What he did with that Good News we don't know. But we know that he is without excuse. One day he will face his Maker and God will ask him what he did about Jesus!

Is Jesus Christ Lord and Savior of your life?

Application

I will look for opportunities to tell people about Jesus!

How about you!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to share my faith. Give me the boldness, the love, and the wisdom to communicate the Good News about Jesus in a clear way. Don't let me miss an opportunity.

I pray the same for any person reading this blog. If they are not sure about their salvation help them to nail down their decision by talking to You. And give them boldness to share their faith!

Daily Bible Reading: Job 17; Acts 24,25,26

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: