Sunday, October 04, 2020

Praise The LORD!

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

Praise

The

LORD!

Scripture

1 Praise the Lord!

Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!

2 Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!

3 Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!

4 Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
    praise him with strings and flutes!

5 Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.

6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!

Praise the Lord!

Observation

I have to be at the hospital this Sunday morning, but if I can I am going to get off in time for the 11 am worship service at Christ Fellowship Church! If I can't make get off in time I know that everyone in attendance is going to Praise the Lord!

Read Psalm 150 out loud! Read it back to the Lord and give Him praise!

Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!

Application

I will praise the LORD today!

How about you?

Psalm 118:24

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are worthy of all Praise. Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted! Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise! Let the fields and their crops burst out with joy!

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. Now I stand on solid ground, and I will publicly praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord, for he has shown me the wonders of his unfailing love. I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. With every bone in my body I will praise him: “Lord, who can compare with you? 

Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise! Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises! I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.

I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!

2 Samuel 22:47; 1 Chronicles 16:32; Psalm 9:1-2 ; Psalm 26:2; Psalm 31:21; Psalm 34:1; Psalm 35:10; Psalm 47:1&6; Psalm 52:9; Psalm56:4; Psalm 57:7

Daily Bible Reading: Esther 1,2; Psalms 150; Luke 17

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: