Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Choose “JOY”!

Jeremiah 21; Jeremiah 24; Jeremiah 27; Psalm 118; 1 John 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 118:24

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Observation

I am making a choice this morning. I am going to choose to rejoice! I am going to choose to be glad! I realize that a lot may come my way today to try to make me grumpy and mean and rain on my parade but I am making the choice to rejoice ... no matter what!

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, but I do have today and it is my choice right now how I start it out. I choose to rejoice!

Application

I am sure that this choice will be tested but it is what I choose to do today. Again I say Rejoice!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, the Apostle Paul said, “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.” This morning I also pray with joy! Thank you for those that you bring to my mind and as I pray for them I will pray for them with joy. Today I make a choice to rejoice and be glad.

Help me to see Your hand in what happens throughout my day today. I pray that You give me wisdom so I can make wise decisions. Thank you for the men that I will be meeting with in just a few minutes. I pray that you bless them. I pray that You meet their needs. I pray for them this morning with joy! In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Rick Morgan said...

The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitude." - Chuck Swindoll