Friday, September 09, 2011

Fear God and Bring Him Glory!

Lamentations 1; Lamentations 2; Obadiah 1; Revelation 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Fear God and Bring Him Glory!

Scripture

Revelation 14

7 “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him...”

Observation

This part of verse 7 gives us a good summary of what we are supposed to do 24/7 and that is to “Fear God, and Give glory to Him.” Your life and my life should be spent fulfilling those two things.

How have you shown a reverence for God this week? Have you brought Him glory? You might ask well how was I supposed to do that? How about in our actions and in our attitudes – did we glorify Him?

Everyday it is a choice that we make either to live for ourselves or live for God. When we choose to live for ourselves then He gets no glory and we have shown no reverence for Him. What will your choice be today? What will my choice be?

Application

I choose today to bring God glory and I choose to reverence and fear Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, now that I have chosen to live for You today I want Your help doing it. You know me. You know my weaknesses. You know me inside and out. Don't let me drift today. Don't let me waste my time. Help me bring You glory and honor as I go through this day. You are worthy of glory and honor. You are worthy of Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: