Monday, September 05, 2011

Then It Will Be Too Late...

Ezekiel 25; Ezekiel 26; Ezekiel 27; Ezekiel 28; Revelation 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Then It Will Be Too Late...

Scripture

Ezekiel 25

11b... “Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

Observation

Everyone will one day recognize that Jesus Christ is Lord, but for many it will be too late for them when they do. One day every knee will bow and every mouth will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, but for those that did not have a personal relationship with Him it will be too late. How sad! As I read Ezekiel this morning the whole thing was very sad. None of the nations recognized and worshiped God they had all gone after false gods and God was going to destroy them.

Wake up. It is time to follow Christ. It is time to surrender your life to Him and trust in Him for your salvation. There is salvation in no other name. Do you know Him? Have you prayed and asked Him to forgive you of your sins and have you asked Him to save you? Why not do that right now? Don't wait until it is too late.

Application

I will share about Jesus with everyone that I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be Your voice. Help me share Christ with those that You bring my way. Thank You for my salvation. I know that I will never be destroyed by You. I know that I am under the shadow of Your wings and I am under Your protection. Thank You for every promise that You have given me in your word. Thank You for saving me. You are worthy of Praise.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: