Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Give Thanks!

Ezekiel 29; Ezekiel 30; Ezekiel 31; Ezekiel 32; Revelation 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Give Thanks!

Scripture

Revelation 11

...“We give thanks to you, Lord God, the Almighty, the one who is and who always was,...”

Observation

All of Heaven was giving thanks to the Lord God, the Almighty, the one who is and who always was! It is a reminder to me that more than anything else I should spend more time in prayer giving thanks than anything else when I pray.

Do you have a heart of gratitude this morning? Have you thanked Your Lord this morning for all of His goodness and for all of His blessings. Think about your life and all that God has done for you and give Him thanks.

It is the highest form of praise to recognize God as the One that has provided everything that You have. Thank Him today.

Application

I will give thanks to Him who has given me everything.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You Lord for giving me so many blessings. Everything I have and everything that I have experienced is all because of You. I am so thankful today. You are so good to me. I don't deserve Your kindness. I am so blessed. Help me to have a thankful heart today. It is my desire to give You the praise and the glory for everything that I experience today. You are so good.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Rick Morgan said...

I really like the new blog title

Eddy Williams said...

Thanks Rick! Hope you are doing well.