Friday, September 16, 2011

Can't Wait To Experience Heaven!

Ezekiel 40; Ezekiel 41; Psalm 128; Revelation 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Can't Wait To Experience Heaven!

Scripture

Revelation 21

4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

Observation

One day there will be no pain, no more death, or sorrow, or crying. God Himself will wipe away every tear from our eyes. I will be glad when that day comes. How about you.

When we get to Heaven it will be totally different than it is here on earth. God does not enjoy seeing us suffer. One day He will put a stop to all of it. But until that day comes we will continue to pray for those who are suffering. We will pray for those that are fighting illnesses or that are going through a time of loss.

We will pray to the One who can provide comfort.

Application

Until we are in Heaven I will continue to pray for those who are experiencing suffering because God hears my prayers and will answer them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for John who I hear is very sick. I pray that You touch his body with healing. Give him strength. Take away every cancer cell in his body. I pray for Charlotte that You give her strength and help her as she takes care of her husband. You are a mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. I pray for Jenny today on her birthday. I ask that You bless her and her family. I pray that You would turn their hearts towards You so they can receive Your blessings.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: