Saturday, September 03, 2011

I Will Thank The Lord With All My Heart!

Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


I Will Thank The Lord With All My Heart!

Scripture

Psalm 111

1 Praise the Lord!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart
as I meet with his godly people.

Observation

I look forward to Sunday. How about you? It is a day that I look forward to all week long. I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. I plan to do just that tomorrow. How about you? Do you look forward to Sunday? Do you look forward to seeing everyone as they come to worship? I do.

We prepare all week for Sunday. Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.

Application

I will prepare my heart today so tomorrow I can say along with the Psalmist, “Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.”

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me prepare my heart today so I can be ready tomorrow to worship You with Your godly people. They are not perfect people and not all of them come with a heart prepared to worship You. I pray that You will move and work in each and every heart so true worship takes place at our church in the morning. I pray that Your hand will be on Your church in a very powerful way! I pray for people to be saved and lives to be changed.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: