Friday, September 23, 2011

What You Say Reflects What's In Your Heart!

Daniel 11; Daniel 12; Luke 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


What You Say Reflects What's In Your Heart!

Scripture

Luke 6

45 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.

Observation

Are you a good listener? When you hear someone talk do you ever think that what they are saying is a reflection of who they are? The words that leave our lips speak volumes about our heart's condition. The stuff that is in our heart will overflow out of our mouths. Listen to those around you. You are hearing what is in their heart!

Have you ever heard someone say, “Oh, they are not really as bad as they sound?” Yes they are and they are probably a lot worse than they sound.

Application

I will make sure that I spend time with God and time in His word so that my words reflect a close relationship with Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me please You today with what I allow into my heart. May my words reflect a close relationship with You. Guard my heart today. May my words be pleasing to You. I pray that You would help me through this day. You are Worthy of Praise. You are Mighty in Power. Your words are always true and trustworthy.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: