Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Am Counting On You Today!

Daniel 5; Daniel 6; Psalm 130; Luke 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


I Am Counting On You Today!

Scripture

Psalm 130

5 I am counting on the Lord;
yes, I am counting on him.
I have put my hope in his word.
6 I long for the Lord
more than sentries long for the dawn,
yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.

Observation

Are you counting on the Lord? Are you longing for Him more than a night watchman longs for the dawn?

I am counting on the Lord, yes, I am counting on Him. How about you?

Application

I am counting on the Lord today, yes, I am counting on Him. How about you? When I become discouraged or overwhelmed it is because I have taken my eyes off the Lord. So today I am counting on the Lord!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am counting on You today. You are my strength. Give me energy for this day. Give me Your desires. Give me Your wisdom. Help me make good decisions based on Your leadership. Just as the Psalmist I long for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: