Sunday, September 18, 2011

Faith And Blessings Go Hand In Hand

Ezekiel 45; Ezekiel 46; Luke 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Faith And Blessings Go Hand In Hand

Scripture

Luke 1

45 You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”

Observation

Mary believed what God told her through the angel Gabriel. She believed that she was going to have a baby even though she had never had sex with a man. Wow! It took an incredible amount of faith to believe something totally “impossible”.
In fact here is a reminder from God that with Him there is no such thing as “impossible”. Luke 1:37 “For nothing is impossible with God.”

Application

I will continue to believe God with the “impossibles” in my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me so much. You are so good to me. I don't deserve it. I pray today that You would be glorified and honored through what is done at church. I pray for people to be saved. I pray that You move in a mighty way in our service. “For nothing is impossible with You.”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: