Saturday, September 10, 2011

Great is His Faithfulness!

Lamentations 3; Lamentations 4; Lamentations 5; Revelation 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Great is His Faithfulness!

Scripture

Lamentations 3

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”
25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
26 So it is good to wait quietly
for salvation from the Lord.

Observation

Here is a promise to all of us that might need to be reminded of the Lord's goodness and the Lord's kindness. Jeremiah was experiencing the wrath of God because the people of Israel refused to repent and they were being punished. The punishment was severe. It was a terrible time to be alive. But Jeremiah reminded himself and he reminds us of the goodness of God.

The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him.

Application

I will go through this day knowing that the Lord is good to those that depend on him. I am going to depend on the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are very good. You have always been very good to me. I don't deserve Your kindness. I don't deserve how good You have been to me. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for providing for me. You are a Mighty God. You are worthy to be praised. You are my inheritance! I will hope in You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: