Saturday, September 24, 2011

What Joy For Those Who Trust In God!

Ezra 1; Psalm 84; Psalm 85; Luke 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

What Joy For Those Who Trust In God!

Scripture

Psalm 84

10 A single day in your courts
is better than a thousand anywhere else!
I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God
than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.
11 For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.
He gives us grace and glory.
The Lord will withhold no good thing
from those who do what is right.
12 O Lord of Heaven’s Armies,
what joy for those who trust in you.

Observation

I love this Psalm! This person is in love with his God. I am too! This is the way my God feels about me. Do you think that He feels the same way about you? I love going to church. I love working hard all week to make the experience of those going to our church a great event.

I got up this morning with the strong desire to come into the living room where I have my quiet time and meet my God. Then I read in His word some incredibly neat stuff. God has so many promises for those that follow Him. God wants so much to bless us. He wants to smile on us from Heaven. Just read His word and you will have to agree with me. Just read this morning's Bible reading and you will have to agree. What a great and mighty God we serve!

Application

I will use this day to get ready for tomorrow...church! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in Your house than live the good life in the homes of the wicked. For You are my sun and my shield. You give us grace and glory. You will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: