Saturday, September 17, 2011

Do You Know Him?

Ezekiel 42; Ezekiel 43; Ezekiel 44; Revelation 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Do You Know Him?

Scripture

Revelation 22

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.”
17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life.

Observation

Jesus is offering an invitation to you and to me. His invitation is to “Come”. Have you responded to His invitation? Have you ever surrendered your life to Him as your Lord and Savior? If not ...why not? If not why don't you do it right now? Pray and ask Him to forgive you of your sins. Ask Him to come into your life. Ask Him to save you from your sins. If you ask Him with a sincere heart He will come in and He will save you. I know because He saved me. I am forgiven.

Application

I will share the Good News with everyone that I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me. Thank You for allowing me the privilege of knowing Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. I pray for the opportunity to share Christ with others. Don't let me miss an opportunity. Be glorified in and through me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: