Monday, September 26, 2011

Daily Follow Him

Ezra 4; Psalm 113; Psalm 127; Luke 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Daily Follow Him

Scripture

Luke 9

23 Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me. 24 If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. 25 And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?

Observation

Following Christ is a daily choice. It is a decision that you and I must make everyday. Have you made that decision for today? If you don't make that conscious decision to make Him Boss everyday then you will live the day out for yourself.

If I have Christ then I have everything. He is all I need.

Application

I want to live today for my Lord. I am making that choice right now.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my head is full of thoughts about this weekend. You never everything that I am thinking about. You know that there some things that are way beyond my control to fix. I pray that You intervene and work in the lives that need Your touch. I can't fix the problems that they have but You can. You are all powerful and nothing is too hard for You. I choose to live for You today. Show Yourself powerful in the situations that I am facing.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: