Monday, September 19, 2011

Give God The Glory!

Ezekiel 47; Ezekiel 48; Luke 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Give God The Glory!

Scripture

Luke 2

14 “Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”

Observation

Giving God the Glory is what our lives should be about. It should be our number one purpose in life. Life should not be about us. It should be about Him. How are we doing? Everyday it is a choice. Will you make the choice to live for Him today?

Application

The angels in Heaven burst out in praise at the birth of Jesus. We need to burst out in praise because He is our Lord and Savior. I will praise Him today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love the story of the birth of Your Son. How the shepherds rejoiced, and how the angels sang praises when they announced Your Son's birth. I praise You today. Thank You for allowing me the opportunity to know You and to walk through life with You. Thank You for dying on the cross for me and allowing me to live the life that I lead. You are Mighty and You are Worthy of praise.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: