Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How To Pray

Zechariah 1; Zechariah 2; Zechariah 3; Luke 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

How To Pray

Scripture

Luke 11

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Observation

Is Jesus a liar? Of course He is not a liar so you can believe what He says in Luke 11 about prayer. Here is how He says to pray. Are you praying with perseverance? Who are you praying for? What are you praying for? Who am I praying for? Does it matter that you pray? How important is prayer in your life? Do you pray about everything? Tell me about your prayer life...do you spend a lot of time each in prayer? Do you spend much time each day in God's word? I doubt you pray much if you are not in His word much. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

Application

I will be in an attitude prayer all day today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me talk to You all day today about everything.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: