Sunday, September 11, 2011

God is In Control!

Daniel 1; Daniel 2; Revelation 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God is In Control!

Scripture

Daniel 2

Then Daniel praised the God of heaven. 20 He said,
“Praise the name of God forever and ever,
for he has all wisdom and power.
21 He controls the course of world events;
he removes kings and sets up other kings.

Observation

It is a good reminder this morning on 9-11 that God is Sovereign and He is in control. He controls the course of world events and don't ever forget that. It seems like sometimes that the world is out of control, but it is not out of His control.
There are a lot of things that are out of our control. In fact, most of the things in our lives are pretty much out of our control. But they are never out of God's control. He is in charge.

Daniel went to God for the answer to his king's dream. God answered his prayers. The God of Daniel is our God too. What He did for Daniel He will do for us too. If we live like Daniel that is. Daniel was totally dependent on his God.

Application

I will trust in the fact that the Lord is guiding me through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I trust You to guide me today. I want to serve You with all my heart, all my soul, and all of my strength. Give me the wisdom of Daniel today so that I can please You. Help me deal with people today that helps them see Jesus and draws them to a relationship with You. Don't let me mess up. You are my Lord. You are my Savior and my King. You are all knowing. There is no one like You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: