Monday, December 30, 2013

Has The Lord Redeemed You? Then Speak Out!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Revelation 15; Revelation 16; Revelation 17; Revelation 18

Has The Lord

Redeemed You? 

Then Speak Out!

Scripture

Psalm 107:2 

Has the Lord redeemed you? 

Then speak out! 

Tell others he has saved you from your enemies. 

Observation

I tried to write about Revelation 15-18, but just could not do it this morning. I almost wrote about the 75 pound hail stones that are going to fall from the sky, but I decided instead to write something about witnessing.

In a few minutes I go to Mission Tampa. I will be telling the people there about Jesus Christ. Why? Psalm 107:2 says, “If the Lord has redeemed you then speak out!”

Just what I plan to do in just a few minutes!

Application

I will share with confidence about Jesus Christ.


    For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—Jews first and also Gentiles. Romans 1:16

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, help us share the Gospel in a clear powerful way so that those that hear can accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Please open up their spiritual eyes and give them spiritual understanding so that they can be saved.
 
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: