Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Our Gracious God. There We Will Receive His Mercy, And We Will Find Grace To Help Us When We Need It Most.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Philemon 1; Hebrews 1; Hebrews 2; Hebrews 3; Hebrews 4

So Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Our Gracious God.

There We Will Receive His Mercy,

And We Will Find Grace To Help Us When We Need It Most.

Scripture

Hebrews 4

14 So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. 15 This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. 16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Observation

Jesus understands exactly what you and I struggle with and He was tested just like us only He didn’t sin.

We can come boldly to God and receive the help we need when we most need it because God is a God of mercy and grace.

Boldly … how was our prayer time today! Did we approach God with boldness? Why … Why not?

Just reading Hebrews 1-4 this morning should cause us to pray differently today.

 Application

I will pray with boldness today because I have a High Priest who understands my weaknesses.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me come to You boldly all day today as I pray. You are a God of grace and a God of mercy. Thank You for giving me what I don’t deserve and for not giving me what I do deserve! I come to You today boldly because of Jesus. He is interceding for me today. When doubts and fears come to my mind remind me today that You have given me the privilege of coming to You boldly with all of those things that weigh me down and fight against me. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: