Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Jesus Also Did Many Other Things. If They Were All Written Down, I Suppose The Whole World Could Not Contain The Books That Would Be Written


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
John 19; John 20; John 21

Jesus Also Did Many Other Things.

If They Were All Written Down,

I Suppose The Whole World Could Not Contain The Books That Would Be Written

Scripture

John 21

25 Jesus also did many other things. If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written.

Observation

Every day Jesus continues to work. Lives are constantly being changed and stories about His mighty Power are heard around the world.

Jesus Christ came to this earth to bring peace. Have you discovered the Christ of Christmas? Do you know His peace?

I was so fortunate that at 19 years of age I put my faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. It makes me sad to watch so many people continue to live life without Him even after they have heard and heard the Gospel message.

    For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest on his shoulders. These will be his royal titles: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Maybe, just maybe this year they will attend a Christmas Eve service and their hearts and their lives will be forever changed as they surrender to the Christ of Christmas.

Application

I am praying for several people today that need a personal relationship with Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for all of our family and friends that will be attending our Christmas Eve service today. I pray that they would hear the message and I pray that it would penetrate their hearts. Be glorified in and through Your church today!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: