Wednesday, December 18, 2013

…Wake Up And Look Around. The Fields Are Already Ripe For Harvest.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
John 2; John 3; John 4

…Wake Up

And Look Around.

The Fields Are Already Ripe For Harvest.

Scripture

John 4

34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work. 35 You know the saying, ‘Four months between planting and harvest.’

But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe for harvest.
 
36 The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life.
What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike! 37 You know the saying, ‘One plants and another harvests.’ And it’s true. 38 I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.”

Observation

It is a reminder to me today for me to Wake up and look around at a harvest that is ripe and ready for harvest!

There are people in my life that are ripe for the harvest. I need to just wake up and look around.
It is exciting to know that God is always at work in the lives of the people that He brings into my life. I just need to look and see where He is working. 

We plant and we harvest. We will get to harvest where others have planted and we will plant and others will harvest from the seeds that we plant!  

Application

I will look for where God is working and join Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, show me where to plant and help me see those that are ready to accept Christ. I pray that You prepare the hearts of those in my family that needs a relationship with You. Bring people into their lives that will plant the Gospel. Open their spiritual eyes so they can experience and enjoy this wonderful Christian life. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: