Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Purpose Is To Give Them A Rich And Satisfying Life


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
John 9; John 10; John 11

My Purpose

Is To Give Them

A Rich And Satisfying Life

Scripture

John 10

10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.
 
Observation

Jesus came to pay the penalty for our sins so that we didn’t have to receive what we deserve – Hell. But He also came to this earth so that you and I could live a rich and satisfying life.

How has that been going for us? Looking back on our lives can we say that it has been rich and satisfying? Why or why not?

Life is difficult. It is full of disappointments and struggles both for the believer and non-believer. The difference is Jesus.

As I look back on my life I can say that I have had a rich and satisfying life. Things have not been easy. And I have regrets just like everyone else, but Jesus Christ has given my life purpose and meaning. It has been a great adventure so far!

 Application

I will continue to share the Good News with everyone I can so they can experience a rich, satisfying and eternal life! How about you?

Prayer

 God, my shepherd!  I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure. You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies. You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing. Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of God for the rest of my life. Psalm 23:1-6

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: