Sunday, December 01, 2013

And We Know That In All Things God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him, Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Romans 5; Romans 6; Romans 7; Romans 8

And We Know That In All Things

God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him,

Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose.

Scripture

Romans 8

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Observation

I love this verse. No matter what you and I are going through today or what we will go through this week, or what we have been through this past year, we can be confident that if we love God He will use even our worst experiences for our good. 

Bad stuff will happen, but God will use those bad things for our good.

Our relationships, our finances, and our even our health, will not always be great, but God can use them for our good even when they are not going in the right direction.

Application

I will hold on to this powerful promise, as I think about a few things in my life that haven’t been heading in the right direction! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, nothing gets by You. You know how I would love to have a great relationship with everyone in our family. It grieves me when I can’t fix things. So I trust You today to do what I cannot do. I hold on to Your promises. I trust You. You are my Rock. You are my Strength. I trust that You will turn even bad things around for our good.

I pray for the Mission’s Conference. Use it to change lives. Use it to change our church. Help us give sacrificially so we can reach more and more people around the world with the Gospel. You are Mighty. Use the missionaries to speak to our hearts and help us to be more outwardly focused on the world around us. I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather today. Use them to encourage and lead our church. Give them energy and wisdom and good health. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: