Tuesday, December 03, 2013

So Then, Each Of Us Will Give An Account Of Ourselves To God


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Romans 13; Romans 14; Romans 15; Romans 16

So Then,

Each Of Us

Will Give An Account Of Ourselves To God

Scripture

Romans 14

12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Observation

It is so easy to look around and find fault with everyone else, but the Apostle Paul tells us that we need to be concerned about how we are living our own lives and not try to tell everybody else how to live.

Blame shifting and fault finding comes natural to us all. It is our old nature.

Paul said in Romans 15:2  Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.”

So instead of tearing down people lets work on building them up and encouraging them.

One day we will have to give an account of ourselves to God on how well we treated everyone around us.

Application

I will think of who needs a dose of encouragement today and I will try to build them up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to blame others, help me not to judge them, or find fault with them. Help me to be an encourager today. Don’t let me live this day for myself. Guide and direct me and help me bring You honor and glory by the way I live.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: