Monday, December 23, 2013

Just As You Sent Me Into The World, I Am Sending Them Into The World.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
John 15; John 16; John 17; John 18

Just As You 

Sent Me Into The World,

I Am Sending Them Into The World.

Scripture

John 17

18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.

Observation

Do you think that this verse is for all of us?

Is it my task? Is it your task?

In a few minutes I have the opportunity to go to Mission Tampa and talk to people about the Good News of Jesus Christ. Every week by I have the opportunity to share with new people about the love of Jesus Christ. 

“And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.” John 17:3

Application

I will share the Good News about Jesus today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that only You can save people from their sins. Only You can open up their spiritual eyes so that they can understand the Gospel. I pray today that those that hear the Gospel would be able to receive it so that they can be saved. Thank You for those that were saved yesterday in the worship services around our city. Thank You for Jay’s Mom Susan and her decision to follow You and trust in Jesus for her salvation. You are a Mighty God and nothing is too hard for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: