Sunday, March 30, 2014

Always Work Enthusiastically For The Lord


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 8; Psalm 42; 1 Corinthians 15

Always

Work

Enthusiastically For The Lord

Scripture

1 Corinthians 15

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Observation

Did you wake up this morning full of energy and ready to go? I didn’t. In fact, my body is trying to go on strike this morning. It did not want to get up out of bed.

As I read I Corinthians 15 this morning and came to verse 58 I was challenged to be strong and immovable. I was challenged to work today enthusiastically for the Lord. 

That is why I get up first thing and read my Bible. If I hadn’t read this morning I may have been tempted to continue feeling like I did when I first got up – LAZY!

How will you and I serve the Lord today? It is our choice!

Application

 I will serve the Lord today enthusiastically! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live out this day in a way that pleases You. Give me the energy and desire to serve You with enthusiasm. Don’t let me be lazy today. Don’t let me be indifferent to the things of God. Help me see today from Your perspective. Give me Your Heart and Your eyes to see people today as You see them.


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: