Thursday, March 20, 2014

Answer My Prayers, O LORD, For Your Unfailing Love Is Wonderful. Take Care Of Me, For Your Mercy Is So Plentiful.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 7; Joshua 8; Psalm 69; 1 Corinthians 5

Answer My Prayers, O LORD, For Your Unfailing Love Is Wonderful.

Take Care Of Me,

For Your Mercy Is So Plentiful.

Scripture

Psalm 69

16 Answer my prayers, O Lord,
    for your unfailing love is wonderful.
Take care of me,
    for your mercy is so plentiful.


Observation

David was in the pits. It was not a very good day. David said in verse 12 of Psalm 69, “I am the favorite topic of town gossip, and all the drunks sing about me.” 

Maybe you and I are having a day or week like David was having and if you and I are then what we should do is just what David did. 

David remembered the character of God and cried out to the God that he knew.

Here is what he said, “Answer my prayers, O Lord, for your unfailing love is wonderful. Take care of me, for your mercy is so plentiful.”

Having a rough week? Why not pray to God and as you pray tell God why you know that He hears you and will come to your rescue?  

Application

I will pray to God today knowing that He is a God of unfailing love and a God of mercy that is overflowing.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, because Your unfailing love is wonderful and Your mercy is so plentiful I know that You will take care of me. I know that You will hear me and answer me because I am Your child and You care about me.
 
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: