Saturday, March 15, 2014

So Let’s Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good. At Just The Right Time We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing If We Don’t Give Up.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 28; Deuteronomy 29; Galatians 6

So Let’s Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good.

At Just The Right Time

We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing If We Don’t Give Up.

Scripture

Galatians 6

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

Observation

There must be a tendency for us to get tired of doing what is good. I know that there is always a downward pull for us to be concerned for only ourselves. 

When I hear someone say, “but what about me?” or when I think to myself, “well what about me?” I think of what Rick Warren said in his book, The Purpose Driven Life, “It’s not about you?”

There is a harvest of blessing waiting for us if we don’t give up and stop doing what is good. 

Let’s think of something “good” that the Lord has placed on our hearts and let’s do it!

 Application

I will do something good today for someone other than myself. How about you? 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me put into practice today what Paul said in Galatians 6:
 
Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct. 

Today help me focus on doing things that will make You smile.  

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: