Sunday, March 09, 2014

Look, Today I Am Giving You The Choice Between A Blessing And A Curse!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 10; Deuteronomy 11; Deuteronomy 12; Mark 16

Look, Today I Am Giving 

You The Choice

Between A Blessing And A Curse!

Scripture

Deuteronomy 11

26 “Look, today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse! 27 You will be blessed if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. 28 But you will be cursed if you reject the commands of the Lord your God and turn away from him and worship gods you have not known before.

Observation

This is very true for us today! Do you and I want to live under the blessing of God or under a curse?

Hmmm ….let me think about that for a moment … I choose a blessing rather than a curse.

If you curse me that is one thing, but I don’t want to be under the curse of God. I am not that stupid. Are you?

Application

I will go through this day knowing that I am blessed.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so glad that You chose to bring me to place of repentance a long time ago and I made the decision to follow You. Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. Today I serve You and You alone. You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are worthy of my worship and my praise! Thank You for allowing me to live such a blessed life. What an awesome God You are!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: