Friday, March 21, 2014

Don’t You Realize That Your Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit, Who Lives In You And Was Given To You By God? You Do No Belong To Yourself, God Bought You With A High Price.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 9; Joshua 10; Joshua 11; 1 Corinthians 6

Don’t You Realize That Your Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit, 

Who Lives In You And Was Given To You By God?

You Do No Belong To Yourself, God Bought You With A High Price.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 6

18 Run from sexual sin! 

No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.  

19 Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself,  

20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

Observation

Run from sexual sin! Are we running from it? Don’t kid yourself. Don’t rationalize.

RUN!

Why? Because you and I are the temple of God that’s why!

We must honor God with our bodies! Are we doing that?

RUN!

Application

I will honor God with my body today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to honor You today with the way I use my body. Give me strength to run from sexual sin. Show me any area of my life that I am holding back from You. I want You to have complete control of my life today. You are Worthy of Praise. You are my God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: