Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The LORD Directs The Steps Of The Godly He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Psalm 37; 1 Corinthians 3 

The LORD Directs The Steps Of The Godly

He Delights

In Every Detail Of Their Lives. 

Scripture

Psalm 37

23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.

Observation

Did you know that God delights in every detail of your life? I like what the Psalmist says in Psalm 139:

    [13] You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. 

[14] Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it. 

[15] You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 

[16] You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.    Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 

[17] How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable! [18] I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!

God delights in me. How precious are His thoughts about me! They outnumber the grains of sand! 

Application

I will go to bed thinking about how God delights in every detail of my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to have another birthday here on planet Earth. One day I know that You will take me home. When You are ready I am ready. Thanks for taking such good care of me. Thanks for all the people that You have brought into our lives. We are blessed. May Your face shine on each one of them. I pray that they will all understand just how much You love them. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: