Monday, March 10, 2014

But Even I Was Born, God Chose Me And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 13; Deuteronomy 14; Deuteronomy 15; Galatians 1

But Even I Was Born,

God Chose Me

And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace.

Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

If you and I are Christ Followers and I know that I am then what Paul said about himself is certainly true for us too! God both chose us and has called us and it is all by His marvelous grace. He did it for a purpose. So you and I could proclaim the Good News about Jesus to those around us.

 Application

I will look for opportunities today to share the Good News about Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I remember what Jesus said in John 15:16 “You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.” Help me to produce lasting fruit. Give me strength for this week. Help me to accomplish the tasks that You have laid on my heart. Help me do them with all of my heart.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: