Sunday, March 23, 2014

But While Knowledge Makes Us Feel Important, It Is Love That Strengthens The Church.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 15; Joshua 16; Joshua 17; 1 Corinthians 8

But While 

Knowledge Makes Us Feel Important,

It Is Love That Strengthens The Church.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 8

“1b…But while knowledge makes us feel important, it is love that strengthens the church.”

Observation

You and I can have a lot of head knowledge and a lot of experience, but it is love that strengthens the church.

Being “right” isn’t always the most important thing, showing how much you care for people that should be our goal.

This week how will we strengthen our church?

Application

I will focus on someone this week that needs to be encouraged in his or her faith. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have been a Christian for a long time. I have lots of knowledge about a lot of stuff, but I know that it is love that strengthens Your church. Show me how to show Your love to someone this week. Help me be an encourager. I don’t want this week to be about me. Guide me and direct me this week so I can help You change someone’s life. 

Bless my brother Rick today on his birthday. May Your face shine on him and on Karen his soon to be wife. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: