Monday, March 31, 2014

Be On Guard. Stand Firm In The Faith. Be Courageous. Be Strong. And Do Everything With Love.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 9; Judges 10; Psalm 49; 1 Corinthians 16

Be On Guard.

Stand Firm In The Faith. Be Courageous. Be Strong.

And Do Everything With Love.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 16

13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous.  Be strong. 14 And do everything with love.

Observation

This is a good word for Monday. As we face this week lets be on guard. Let’s stand firm in the faith. Let’s be courageous. Let’s be strong. And let’s do everything with love.  

Application

I will strive to put 1 Corinthians 16:13 into practice this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be on my guard this week. Help me to stand firm in my faith. Help me to be courageous and to be strong. And help me to do everything this week with love. You are alone are worthy of praise. You are the Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: