Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Come, Everyone! Clap Your Hands! For The LORD Most High Is Awesome.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 21; Joshua 22; Psalm 47; 1 Corinthians 10

Come, Everyone!

Clap Your Hands!

For The LORD Most High Is Awesome.

Scripture

Psalm 47

Come, everyone! Clap your hands!

    Shout to God with joyful praise!

For the Lord Most High is awesome.

Observation

Are you looking forward to Sunday already? This verse makes me think about worship at Christ Fellowship! How about you?

Does your church shout to God with joyful praise! Do you clap your hands? 

I love to watch people who are free to worship. So thankful for our praise team that helps us worship every Lord’s Day. 

I am so thankful for Randy and Ladell’s faithful leadership. So glad to have Ladell back with us!

Application

I will clap my hands and I will shout to God with joyful praise today! I won’t even wait for Sunday. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I SHOUT OUT to You for You are an AWESOME GOD! YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: