Thursday, March 13, 2014

Remember That You Were Slaves In The Land Of Egypt. That Is Why I Am Giving You This Command.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 22; Deuteronomy 23; Deuteronomy 24; Galatians 4

Remember That You Were Slaves 

In The Land Of Egypt. 

That Is Why I Am Giving You This Command. 

Scripture

Deuteronomy 24

22 Remember that you were slaves in the land of Egypt. That is why I am giving you this command.

Observation

I don’t think that we should ever forget what our life was like without Christ. We were slaves to sin. This passage is a reminder to the Israelites to be generous with those less fortunate.

We are most like God when we are generous.

Application

I will find a way today to be generous. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to never forget where I came from. Help me to always remember what my life was like before I surrendered my life to You. Help me to look around today and be generous with someone who doesn’t know You as Lord and Savior. Help them see Jesus in me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: