Saturday, July 16, 2016

May He Equip You With All You Need For Doing His Will


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May He
Equip You With All You Need
For Doing His Will


Scripture

Hebrews 13

21 may he equip you with all you need
    for doing his will.


May he produce in you,
    through the power of Jesus Christ,
every good thing that is pleasing to him.

 
    All glory to him forever and ever! Amen.


Observation

This is my prayer for you today!

I will pray this prayer for every one of you that take the time to read this simple blog.

Nothing could be more important for me to do today than to pray for you. I believe that – do you! If we really believe in the God of the Bible then interceding for others has to be the most important “job” we have! It is what makes God smile! Take time this morning or sometime today and pray for those that God brings to your mind.


Application


I will pray for every person that God brings to my mind. How about you? 


Prayer


Heavenly Father, I do believe that the most important thing that I can do for someone is to pray for them. I can’t fix people, but You can. There are so many people that are going through things so difficult and so complicated that there is no way that I can help them except to pray.
Nothing is too hard for You. I come to You because You are more than capable of transforming the lives of the people I pray for. They need Your touch. 

So I pray that You equip them with all they need for doing his will. May You produce in them, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to You. All glory to You forever and ever! Amen.


Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 25,26,27,28; Hebrews 13





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: