Sunday, July 10, 2016

Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever, To Save Those Who Come To God Through Him. He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever, To Save Those Who Come To God
Through Him.
He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.


Scripture

Hebrews 7

24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. 25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

Observation

You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. But the gateway to life is small, and the road narrow, and only a few ever find it. Matthew 7:13-14

But once you and I enter into the Kingdom of God our life is “huge”, a life that is rich and abundant and a life that will last forever!

For you and I if we have received Jesus Christ into our lives as our Lord and Savior have Jesus forever interceding with God on our behalf.

Choose Jesus today! Get off that broad, easy road and take the narrow gate!

And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life. 1 John 5:11-12


Application


I know that I have Jesus Christ interceding for me today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so glad that someone showed me the narrow gate and I am so glad that I chose to trust in Jesus as my Savior. Thank You for giving me Eternal Life. Thank You for giving me such a rich and abundant life here on earth. You are an Awesome God. You alone are worthy of my praise!


Daily Bible Reading:  Micah 5,6,7; Hebrews 7




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: