Saturday, July 02, 2016

May The LORD Richly Bless Both You And Your Children


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May The LORD
Richly Bless
Both You And Your Children


Scripture

Psalm 115

14 May the Lord richly bless
    both you and your children.


15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.


Observation

I have come to realize that my most important work is to pray for you! I know that you may think that is a ridiculous thing to say, but I believe it is true.

If God is God and He is, and if what God says in His Word is true and it is, then nothing could be more important than me praying for you.

Think about it!

You and I get to ask our Heavenly Father to work in people’s lives and He will do it.

We can pray and ask God to bless someone and He will.

It is not because we have some special power! It is because we are related to Someone who does!


My Heavenly Father wants to bless those that I pray for! It is amazing! He is Amazing!



    'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'  Jeremiah 33:3

 Application

When I pray and I ask God to bless someone I know that I am doing something that pleases my Heavenly Father!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that there is someone reading this simple blog that has not put their faith and their trust yet in You. Show them today that they can believe. Bless them with the ability to understand spiritual things. Open up his or her spiritual eyes and their hearts so that they can see and understand that You are real. Give them the privilege of knowing You in the same way that I do. You are mighty.

 I love You Lord because You hear my voice and my prayer for mercy.
 Because You bend down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! Psalm 116:1-2 {Personalized}



Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 4,5; Psalms 115,116; Jude




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: