Sunday, July 24, 2016

Don’t Be Discouraged, For I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You, And Help You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Don’t Be Discouraged,
For I Am Your God.
I Will Strengthen You, And Help You.



Scripture

Isaiah 40

31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.


Isaiah 41

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.


Observation

It takes very little to discourage us these days just turn the television and listen to the news or open up a Newspaper and read the headlines. 

And it seems like the least little thing can ruin my day and spoil a pretty good positive attitude.

And that is why it is so important to start out in God’s Word everyday.

These are two of my favorite verses. They speak to me this morning. How about you?

This is the God that I serve and these verses are a reminder of how much He loves me. I hope they do the same thing for you!

Application

God is on my side I will not be discouraged. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You encourage me. I take You at Your Word. Because I trust in You I will find new strength. I will soar high on wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not faint. I will not be afraid because You are with me. I will not be discouraged because You are my God. You will strengthen me and help me. You will hold me up with Your victorious right hand.
 



Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 40,41,42; 1 Peter 3




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: