Wednesday, July 27, 2016

You Thrill Me, LORD, With All You Have Done For Me!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Thrill Me,
LORD,
With All You Have Done For Me!

Scripture

Psalms 92

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!
    I sing for joy because of what you have done.


Observation

Every one of us should be able to make this same statement, but is that what is overflowing from our hearts this morning? 

If not, why don’t we just stop and think about all of the wonderful things that our Lord has done for us – lets do that right now! 

If I listed everything that the Lord has done for me you would probably get very bored after the first few hundred pages. 

Did you know that God says that giving Him “thanks” is the best offering that we can give Him? 

I can honestly say along with Psalmist this morning, “It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, and your faithfulness in the evening”. 

Application

I will take time this morning to thank the Lord for all that He has done for me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have given me life. You have allowed me to come back from the point of death now many times. Everyday I am allowed to live on this earth I consider a gift from You. You thrill me, Lord, with all that You have done for me. I give You praise. I don’t deserve the love that You have poured out on me. Help me to live the rest of my life in a way that pleases You. I know that each and every breath that I take You hold in Your hands. My breath and my very life are always held tightly in Your Hands. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 50,51,52; Psalms 92; 2 Peter 1



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: