Sunday, February 12, 2017

But There is Far More To Life For Us


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But
There is Far More
To Life For Us




Scripture

Philippians 3

20 But there’s far more to life for us. We’re citizens of high heaven! We’re waiting the arrival of the Savior, the Master, Jesus Christ, who will transform our earthy bodies into glorious bodies like his own. He’ll make us beautiful and whole with the same powerful skill by which he is putting everything as it should be, under and around him. MESSAGE

Observation

In case you haven’t thought of it, this is not our home! Our citizenship is in Heaven! 

Let’s not be so focused on things here on earth that we are no Heavenly good. 

God wants us to be the salt and the light of the world. He wants us to live differently. He wants us to act differently than the rest of the world! 

Our goal should be to live in such a way that we could say like the Apostle Paul says, “Dear brothers, pattern your lives after mine, and notice who else lives up to my example.” 

Application

I want to know Christ, and experience the Mighty Power that raised Him from the dead! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You showed me this week that I can totally trust You to take care of my needs. You showed me in a very powerful way. Help me remember that lesson. This is not my home. Heaven is where I belong. I am already living the Eternal life I just don’t have my new forever body yet. I am a part of a Kingdom that can never be shaken and that will last forever.

I pray for those today that need healing. Heal them Lord. I pray for those who are struggling with insecurity show them that they can put their trust in You. I pray for those who are overwhelmed, give them Your peace.


Daily Bible Reading:  Leviticus 18,19; Psalms 13; Acts 19; Psalm 12, Psalm 112; Proverbs 12; Philippians 3





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: